As part of Amman Design Week,
Oasis500 and Finnegan, an international intellectual property law firm, are hosting a session on Intellectual Property to raise awareness among designers on the different types of IP, what is patentable, and how can designers protect their work.
Speakers: Mr. Laith Abu Taleb and Ms. Hams Madanat
Things that will be discussed during the IP session:
• What is IP?
• Benefits of IP?
• Is IP enforced in Jordan?
• What is the difference between patents, copyrights and trademarks?
• What do you patent? what do you copyright? what do you trademark?
• When should a company start on IP?
• Time and cost associated with IP?
• How to commercialize your IP?
• Case studies
Time: September 4th, 6:30PM – 8:00PM
Location: Oasis500 offices
RSVP on Facebook: