To apply: www.oasis500.com/application-form/
Training Date: 15 February – 19 February
Location: Amman, Jordan
We at Oasis500 strive to create opportunities for individuals to establish their own innovative companies in the fields of ICT, digital media and mobile applications, and provide the resources necessary to accomplish their objectives. One of our stellar offerings is Oasis500 comprehensive training boot camp that is regarded by many as the leading entrepreneurship and business training for ICT startups in the MENA region.
Our Trainees Talking about their experience in the Bootcamp:
We are currently offering our entrepreneurship training boot camp and investments for entrepreneurs in Amman, Jordan, to help them pursue their dreams. The entire Oasis500 team strives to grow that seed you have planted and help develop the fruits of your success. And to help you sharpen your tools. Global and regional experts will be leading several of our sessions at the bootcamp, where they will be guiding you and giving you the essence of their journey in the fields of investments, entrepreneurship, ICT and starting a business.
We will be giving sessions in IT marketing, setting up your pitch deck to investors and also our perceptive on dealing with failures, and most importantly taking your startup from an early stage company to a growth stage company.
We want you to be prepared for the real life circumstances that are faced by all thriving businesses and so we challenge our entrepreneurs with real life experiences and provide a variety of comprehensive skills to truly help you excel! We also present them with real life experiences and talks.
You can find the bios of the trainers here.
We strongly believe in learning by doing and apply this to our entrepreneurs experience by practicing and rehearsing real world scenarios providing them with genuine development skills. Our entrepreneurship training program is completely diverse from any you may encounter and will leave you knowing how much closer you are to the start of a new journey.
The Oasis500 Bootcamp focuses on various aspects of the business world specifically launching ICT businesses. The typical Bootcamp entrepreneurship training week includes the following:
- Investment and business terms
- Revenues and cost forecast
- Income statement workshop
· Technology Marketing and the Chasm
- Creating a growth IT business. crossing the chasm.
- Technology start-up marketing
· Branding & Marketing
- Executive summary and Investment focused Company profiles
- Persona, customer segmentation and branding
- How to pitch to investors and essential tips
- Live pitches and pitch assessments
· Group Interactions and Exercises
- Daily successful case studies from regional and local entrepreneurs
- Sales lifecycle
- Why companies fail, what to avoid
- Teamwork and time management
· Business Model
- Introduction to creating a business model canvas
- Customer profiling/segmentation
- Value proposition
- case studies and practical workshops
We at Oasis500 are eager to hear from new entrepreneurs with exciting ideas and urge you to pursue your dreams. To apply to Oasis500 bootcamp training in Amman, Click here. We look forward to meeting you at our upcoming boot camp.
This Bootcamp is in partnership with King Abdullah II Fund for development, and the United States Embassy in Jordan.